Monday, June 20, 2011

06/20/11

Today is the first day of my Business Experiment.  To start, I am re-listening, once again, to Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich".  I can't believe how much I missed the first time I read it!  The publisher says at the beginning of the book that it must be read and re-read, studied actually.  I guess they were right!  I will continue to re-read and study the book each day until I've completed it again....and then again and again. 

As well as re-reading Napoleon Hill, I am also re-committing to reading my mission statement each morning and each night.  I believe this focus will help me achieve my goals. 

As for "the plan" for today...well, it's Monday, which means that today is a rather busy day for all of us.  We tend to play catch up from the weekend.  But...the plan for today includes developing a Pre-Designed Aprons section to our website.  We will be discussing it throughout the day and working on implimentation throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment