Friday, June 24, 2011

06/24/11

Today has been another slow sales day...which is VERY frustrating.  It does spur us to work on our goals list, but it is still unsettling.  I get so anxious and nervous when our sales are low.  I am working on not being so nervous but it's so hard to get a handle on it.  All we need is one big sale today and it all works out! 

We worked on our goals list today and got the new category and a few pre-designed aprons up and in place.  We will continue to work on those designs next week.  I also re-worked our plan and timeline for the improvements.  We are only slightly behind on our goals...so  not bad.  We will continue to work on them.  I just wish there was more that I could do.  My hands are somewhat tied because I lack the programs needed to create the designs and artwork. 

I remembered my Mission Statement this morning...but forgot again last night.  yikes!  I'm going to have to do better at that!  Hopefully Monday will bring better sales and more hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment