Monday, June 20, 2011

Introduction to My Business Experiment

This blog is being created to document my business experiment.  After reading Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" this late winter into early spring, I've struggled to "find my way" through what I have no doubt is an excellent plan.  My hope is that by documenting my experience, it will prod me on and make me more accountable to my destination.  I have written my mission statement which is to be fulfilled by December 31, 2015 but at this point, already half way through 2011, I find myself somewhat behind my goals.  So...I will start again.  I will read my mission statement each day and night.  I will continue to develop my plan and execute that plan to the very best of my ability.  I will keep my mind open to new thoughts and ideas.  I will remember that, with God, all things are possible...including my dream of financial success.

No comments:

Post a Comment