Monday, June 20, 2011

Mission Statement

My Mission Statement
February 22, 2011


By December 31, 2015 I will have the following list of items in my possession:
1.     A family financial portfolio free of all debt.
2.     $500,000.00 in liquid asset form.
3.     $100,000.00 in a charitable trust.
4.     $40,000 in home improvements [will be have been completed to achieve a fully updated house ready to sell at the highest dollar amount possible].

In return for this money:
·        I will give the most efficient and affective service of which I am capable as an owner of Abbie Road Imprinting.  To accomplish this, I will:
1.     Work on my day to day responsibilities in the most efficient manner possible.
2.     Give the very best of customer service to both my internal and external customers.
3.     Work daily on the plan to achieve our business goals.
·        My family and I will live by a conservative budget that fills the needs of my family but does not include extravagance. 

I believe, with the help of God, that I will have the above list of items in my possession.  My faith is SO strong that I can now see this money, portfolio and home before my eyes.  I can touch it with my hands.  The things on the above list are now awaiting transfer to me over the next 5 years as I render the services in return for it.  I will faithfully develop and follow the plan by which to accumulate these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment